The Tourmaline Glass is a non-transparent pink and a little green building-block with a geometrical pattern. It glows brightly in the dark without illuminating its surroundings.
It can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "q") after the according crafting-recipe has been unlocked by
- obtaining Tourmaline either by mining it from the Lava layer with a Stone Mining Cell or stronger Power Cell equipped, or by looting / pet-harvesting it from Warmworms
- creating Iron Rods by putting Iron Bars into a Processor. Iron Ore can be extracted from Iron Nodes on the Stalactite layer or collected from Iron Treasure Chests or Diamond Treasure Chests
- and crafting blocks of Iron Walls
To craft 8 (blocks of) Tourmaline Glass at a time, you'll need (as of R44 in June 2017):
- 2 Globs of Goo that can either be crafted from Mold in your Crafting Menu or can occasionally be looted or pet-harvested from nearly all common Creatures
- 2 Iron Rods made of Iron Bars in a Processor
- 4 (blocks of) Tourmaline mined from the Lava layer with at least a Stone Mining Cell, or obtained from Warmworms as a loot or pet-harvest
Crafting or taking Tourmaline Glass is one of the unlocking requirements for the crafting recipe for Green Tourmaline Glass.
Like all other Glass-blocks in Creativerse you can pull and take these blocks without breaking them.
The block can be rotated by pressing and holding R and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button.