Poison Resistance Potions partly protect player characters in advance from poison damage for 10 minutes.
These potions cannot be found in any Treasure Chests nor can they be obtained from any Creature, they can only be crafted by players in their Crafting Menu (to be opened by typing "q" as the default key).
The crafting recipe for Poison Resistance Potions is unlocked by
- crafting or finding Basic Health Potions (occasionally obtainable from Corrupted Creatures as a loot or pet-harvest)
- obtaining Feral Pigsy Fur from Feral Pigsies found in Jungle-biomes and Swamplands, either by killing them, or taming and feeding them, then harvesting from them
- harvesting Wildwood Flowers from Wildwood trees in Jungle biomes
- and taking Detritus from the ground of Jungle biomes, which requires no Power Cells, or by obtaining such blocks from Feral Pigsies occasionally as a loot or pet-harvest
To craft 2 Poison Resistance Potions at once (not 4 like the other resistance potions), you'll need:
- 2 Wildwood Flowers taken from Wildwood trees in Jungle biomes or "grown" on Wildwood Leaves
- 1 Feral Pigsy Fur, either looted or pet-harvested from Feral Pigsies that spawn on Detritus on Jungle floors and near Bog Water in Swamplands
- 8 (blocks of) Detritus taken from the ground of Jungle Biomes or obtained from Feral Pigsies
In comparison, Bog Bread and Bog Broth each provide +50% Poison Resistance, Melon Pie provides full Posion resistance for 15 minutes, but Bog Sandwich will even reverse Poison damage into healing over time.