The Medieval Sword is a melee Weapon in Creativerse that deals 70 damage points, just as much as the free Diamond Sword and the Hidden Temple Sword (which is part of the Hidden Temple Super Bundle, another Store-exclusive offer).
This weapon is part of the Medieval Super Bundle that was introduced with update R41 on May 1st 2017, and can only be crafted after buying the Medieval Super Bundle (formerly called "Colossal Castle Bundle") in the Store for Coins.
You can create a Medieval Sword in your Crafting Menu (to be opened by default key "q") after the crafting recipe has been unlocked upon buying it.
To craft one Medieval Sword, you'll need:
- 2 Iron Bars made from Iron Ore in a Forge. Iron Ore can be extracted from Nodes on the Stalactite layer underground, or found in Iron Treasure Chests or in Diamond Treasure Chests.
- 2 Iron Rods made from an Iron Bar in a Processor. No crafting recipes are necessary to process Slabs, Slopes and Rods
- 1 Warmworm Tooth obtainable from Warmworms that spawn in darkness on blocks from the Stalactite layer or Lava layer, either as a loot or pet-harvest
- 1 unit of common blue Water scooped from any lake, river or Ocean, which does not require any Power Cell
- 1 unit of liquid Lava scooped from the Lava layer or made from Hardened Lava with a Fire Bomb. To pull Lava, either a Diamond Mining Cell or a Lumite Mining Cell is required
Medieval Swords as crafted objects are also included in the Medieval Pack and in the building kit that you can buy for the Colossal Castle Blueprint, but none of these item/block packs include the according crafting recipe for this weapon.
Buying the Medieval Super Bundle in the Store for Coins is the only way to permanently add the crafting recipe for this weapon to the crafting menu (to be opened by default key "q"), where it will be already unlocked and will always be available even on game worlds where the world option "world bound recipes" is enabled.
To use any sword you must first equip it with a right click from the inventory or a quickslot until you can ready it for attack with TAB (default key).
Whenever you hit a creature with a sword, the weapon will lose a bit of durability until it will fall apart completely. The durability is indicated by a green bar over the icon of the sword - in your equipment slot next to your character's portrait as well as on the main screen in the weapon slot. You might want to be prepared and take a new sword with you if your current one already hasn't much durability left!