All of these swords deal 100 damage points (each), the Lumite Sword is the only one of these three Swords that can be obtained for free.
The Lumite Sword can be crafted in the Crafting Menu (default key "Q") after unlocking the recipe by crafting (or taking) a Diamond Sword.
To craft one Lumite Sword you'll need:
- 10x Corruption Dust, obtained from any corrupted creature (like found on the Corruption layer (either as Pets or when killed)
- 2 Arcstones, obtained from any kind of Keepas
- 4 Trog Horns, obtained from Trogs spawning on Canyon-blocks like Canyon Floor, Sandstone or Dark Canyonstone during the day
- 3 Lumite (bars) made from Lumite Ore in a Forge
- 2 Diamond Rods made from Diamond (bars) in a Processor
The Lumite Sword cannot be found in any Treasure Chests nor can it be obtained from Creatures like other common swords can.
To use any sword you must first equip it with right-click from your inventory, then you can "ready" it and swing it.
Whenever you hit a creature with a sword, the weapon will lose a bit of durability until it falls apart completely. The durability is indicated by a bar over the icon of the sword - in your equipment slot next to your character's portrait as well as on the main screen over the weapon slot. You might want to be prepared and take a new sword with you if your current one already hasn't much durability left!