Basic Information[edit | edit source]
The Lumite Helmet has been transformed into a Lumite Pauldron with update R31 in May 2016.
In return, the original Lumite Helmet has been removed from the game.
It's to be expected that helmets will be implemented anew as a fifth piece of armor in future updates.
Armor merely protects your player-character from the impact of physical hits from creatures, reducing the damage inflicted on the character.
Lumite armor is the fifth (tier) and best armor-type that you can craft in Creativerse. You cannot find any already crafted Lumite armor-pieces in the game currently (except for those crafted by other players perhaps).
To craft a Lumite Helmet, you once needed:
- 3x Corruption Dust, either looted or pet-harvested from any corrupted creature:Corrupted Pigsy, Corrupted Leafi, Corrupted Chizzard, Corrupted Miru or the Thing
- 2 Trog Horns, obtained as a loot or pet-harvest from Trogs in Canyons-biomes
- 2 Arcstones, obtained as a loot or pet-harvest from any kind of Keepa or very rarely found in Wood Treasure Chests
- 2 Lumite (bars) made in a Forge from Lumite Ore
- 2 Diamond Rods made of Diamond (bars) in a Processor
To equip armor and/or replace older armor with a newer piece, simply use right-click on the armor-piece you wish to equip in your inventory, and it will automatically go into the according armor-slot next to your character's model, while the formerly worn armor-piece will be put into your inventory.
Each hit of a creature will reduce the durability of one piece of armor that has been hit. When a piece of armor has lost all durability, it will fall apart and leave the respective body-part unprotected, which will be indicated by the armor doll in the bottom left corner of the screen, where body parts without armor will appear in black color.