The Hardened Lava Floor is a maroon-colored building-block with amber corners that glow in the dark.
It can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "Q") after the crafting-recipe has been unlocked by
- creating Iron Rods by putting Iron Bars into a Processor. Iron Bars are made in a Forge from Iron Ore that can be extracted from Iron Nodes found on the Stalactite layer underground or alternatively found in Iron Treasure Chests or Diamond Treasure Chests
- mining Hardened Lava from the Lava layer underground, which requires at least an Iron Mining Cell to be equipped
- mining Sulfur from the Lava layer with an Iron Mining Cell or better
- crafting Iron Walls
To craft 8 (blocks of) Hardened Lava Floor at a time, you'll need (as of R44 in June 2017):
- 1 Melted Wax made of Beeswax in a Forge or looted from Wood Treasure Chests or Stone Treasure Chests
- 2 (blocks of) Sulfur mined from the Lava layer with an Iron Mining Cell or better
- 4 (blocks of) Hardened Lava mined from the Lava layer with an Iron Mining Cell or better
- 1 Iron Rod made of an Iron Bar in a Processor
The block can be rotated by pressing and holding R and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button.