Frozen Containers are seasonal display cases the size of nearly one block that look like ice blocks that start to melt at the top. They are not actual storage containers, but intended to display items for decoration instead.
These display containers can be "filled" with up to 5 items, blocks, liquids or objects in up to 4 different arrangements and will then display these in a reduced size within their icy embrace.
Frozen Containers can be crafted from a seasonal crafting Recipe that can be obtained for free during the annual Christmas event.
Like Stone Wall Shelves, Placemats, Hidden Temple Altars, Galactic Grav-Chambers and other display containers, Frozen Containers too can display items that cannot simply be placed into the game world, like Explosives, Food, Crops or Weapons for example - a full list can be found below. Objects placed in/on display containers cannot be activated/deactivated, rotated, inscripted or transformed in any way.
Frozen Containers were introduced to Creativerse with update R50 on December 13th 2017 as part of Elfi's Community Toy Drive, during which their rare crafting recipe could be claimed for free until January 10th 2018.
How to obtain Frozen Containers Edit
Frozen Containers can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (to be opened by pressing "Q" as the default key), but only after their crafting recipe has been unlocked by obtaining and learning the according seasonal Recipe Book that can usually only be traded ingame for free during the Christmas Holiday event, like during Elfi's Wonderland 2018 that lasted from December 19th 2018 to January 25th 2019.
Elfis that sell the rare Recipe Book for Frozen Containers (but not the crafted items themselves), are NPC traders that look like green Leafies with pointed ears dressed up in red and white Christmas themed attire and sit on a stack of colorful gift boxes. They randomly appear on natural blocks of Ice and Snow during day and night and ask for Rescued Toys as Trade Items in exchange for winter-themed rare Recipes and items, but - as said - only during the annual Christmas Holiday event month.
Frozen Containers can be bought throughout the year in theoretically unlimited amounts as part of building kits for any customizable Blueprint with Coins, which in return are purchasable for real money via Steam Wallet in the ingame Store. You can use Blueprints that you have captured yourself with Capture Blocks, as well as Blueprints that were made by other players and that you have subscribed to in the Steam Creativerse workshop, or Blueprints that you have customized with Frozen Containers.
To buy a building kit, either select the according Blueprint or activate a cornerstone that has been placed into the game world (and has optionally been customized). Check the content of the block kit first by clicking on the description "Built with xxx Blocks" before you'll click on the green price tag button below "Get kit and build now".
Alternatively, you can ask fellow Creativerse players that have learnt the rare Recipe of Frozen Containers to craft these display containers for you on your game world if you can provide all the necessary crafting ingredients.
The Ice Box Bundle was a part of Elfi's Community Toy Drive and also provided players with 100x Rescued Toys and 5 animated Holiday Giftboxes - with random content very similar to the content of randomly spawning Holiday Gifts that appear during Christmas Holiday event-times. However, this bundle could only be claimed from December 15th 2017 to January 10th 2018.
How to unlock the crafting recipe of Frozen Containers Edit
The rare seasonal crafting Recipe Book for Frozen Containers can be bought from Elfis that only appear during Christmas event-times, like they did for the first time during Elfi's Toy Drive from December 13th 2017 until January 10th 2018, and again from December 19th 2018 until January 25th 2019 during Elfi's Wonderland.
During Elfi's Wonderland event in 2018, one rare seasonal Recipe Book for Frozen Containers each could be bought for 50 Rescued Toys (in theoretically infinite amounts) in Elfi's "Featured" TAB until the end of the event on January 25th 2019.
The Recipe Book for Frozen Containers was not account-bound during the Christmas-event 2018, but came in the shape of a tradeable item and was stackable. Players could buy more than just one of these Recipe Books if they wanted (with Rescued Toys), in order to give duplicates of Recipe Books to other players.
Any surplus Recipe Books for Frozen Containers that were obtained during the Christmas event 2018 and were stored away at that time, can still be given to other Creativerse players on the game world where the Recipe Books are stored.
Like other rare Recipes, the Recipe Book for this Christmas-themed item will be used up as soon as the recipe is learnt by a player.
In order to permanently add the rare crafting recipe for Frozen Containers to your crafting menu after you've bought or obtained it, the according Recipe Book has to be learnt by right-clicking on it in your inventory/bag or by dragging it with the left mouse-button over your player character model on the right side of the inventory.
The crafting recipe will then keep being available in your crafting menu on all Creativerse game worlds like all other rare crafting Recipes, even on worlds where the "Pro" option "world bound recipes" ("fresh start", "recipes don't carry over") is enabled.
During Elfi's Toy Drive in 2017, the crafting recipe for Frozen Containers was account-bound and did not come in the shape of a Recipe Book, but was part of the Ice Box Bundle. This bundle could simply be claimed for free after a certain community event goal was unlocked on December 15th 2017 by the efforts of all Creativerse players who participated in the Christmas event Elfi's Community Toy Drive 2017. The Ice Box Bundle was then available to be claimed until January 10th 2018.
After claiming the Ice Box Bundle, the (already unlocked) crafting recipe for Frozen Containers was automatically permanently added to players' Crafting Menu where it now keeps being available on all game worlds, even on worlds where the option "world bound recipes" ("fresh start") is enabled.
How to obtain Rescued ToysEdit
Rescued Toys are Trade Items that can be used to buy seasonal Christmas-themed items and rare Christmas Recipes from Elfis. Rescued Toys can be obtained during the seasonal Christmas Holiday event from randomly spawning Holiday Gifts and randomly spawning Reinbeaus in amounts of ca. 10-14 Toys.
Reinbeaus do not drop any Rescued Toys outside the Christmas season though. The very rare fast Reaudolphs additionally appear during Christmas events in cold biomes and will then sometimes drop 100-200 Rescued Toys at a time (but at other times no Toys at all) when being killed. During the Christmas event 2018-2019, Reaudolphs could not be tamed.
Reaudolphs and the colorful Holiday gift boxes will most likely spawn again during the next seasonal Christmas event for ca. one month, like they did during Elfi's Wonderland from December 19th 2018 to January 25th 2019.
Small Trog Traps can be obtained during Christmas event-times for free. 2 of these Traps can be found in every daily Login Chest (a new one beomes available each 4 hours, unless 2 chests have not been claimed yet), while additionally to that, one Small Trog Trap can occasionally be obtained from randomly spawning Holiday Gifts as well as from the loot bags of Reinbeaus and Reaudolphs during the annual Christmas event.
As soon as you place a Small Trog Trap anywhere, a tier 1 Trog Trap Event will immediately initiated in its proximity. If you are able to successfully meet the objective of the event as displayed onscreen in time, you will be rewarded by a Reward Holiday Gift Box that contains ca. 6-12 Rescued Toys, 2-3 random stacks of useful items and often (but not always) a Medium Trog Trap. Every player who participates in Trog Trap Events will receive their own Reward Gift Box.
Medium Trog Traps can be placed in order to instantly start tier 2 Trog Trap Events that are a bit more difficult to "beat". In the Reward Holiday Gift Boxes that will appear after the successful completion of tier 2 Trog Trap Events, you will find ca. 11-14 Rescued Toys, 3-6 stacks of useful items and occasionally a Large Trog Trap. Moreover, a few of the Trog Trap Event Creatures might drop special Loot Bags with (often) a few Rescued Toys and some random useful items inside, like consumables and/or explosives.
Naturally, Large Trog Traps will also promptly initiate Trog Trap Events of an even higher difficulty (tier 3), and their Reward Holiday Gift Boxes will contain even more (ca. 34) Rescued Toys and even more (5-8) stacks of useful items, but only rarely a Medium Trog Trap on top of that. Again, some Trog Trap Event Creatures (mainly Troggington's Minions) will rarely drop special Loot Bags on top of that, often containing a few Rescued Toys and otherwise random useful items.
Trog Traps of all 3 tiers (Small Trog Traps, Medium Trog Traps and Large Trog Traps) can also be bought for Coins via block kits for Blueprints that players have made from placed Trog Traps and uploaded to the Creativerse Steam workshop. You can buy Coins bundles in the ingame Store and pay for them via Steam Wallet with real money.
Take care to only buy Blueprints that contain placed Trog Traps, but not just Traps on/in any display containers, because in this case they will not be purchasable as items, they will merely be "ghost images" displayed on the display containers (you can see if Trog Traps are even included in the building kit when clicking on the button "Built with xxx Blocks" in the Blueprint window after subscribing to this Blueprint for free in the Creativerse Steam workshop before clicking on "Get Kit & Build Now"). Even though you can obtain Trog Traps throughout the year this way and initiate Trog Trap Events by placing any bought, bestowed and left-over Trog Traps any time you like, you can merely store the Rescued Toys that any victory will provide you with until December and not use them, since these Trade Items cannot be consumed directly nor fed to Pets (different from Pumpkiru Candy).
You can only trade Rescued Toys for Christmas-related items and rare seasonal Recipes with Elfis that will probably spawn again around Christmas 2019-2020 for the next time - or perhaps Elfis might appear for other rare occasions too if Playful sees fit and will announce so on social media and on the official forums.
During the event Elfi's Wonderland 2018, Rescued Toys could be bought via Steam wallet as a content of 4 tiered Make-a-Wish Donation Bundles in the Store too. 100% of revenue from these bundles went to The Make-A-Wish Foundation that helps granting the wishes of children who have been diagnosed with critical illnesses. Depending on their tier 1-4, these bundles contained a stack of either 20, 50, 200 or 500 Rescued Toys.
How to craft Frozen Containers Edit
To craft 1 Frozen Container in your Crafting Menu (to be opened by typing "q" as the default key) after learning the according seasonal Recipe, you will need:
- 1 block of Ice, found on frozen Oceans or rivers under a layer of Snow, more rarely at the entrance of Mountain-Caves or can be made by placing Water or similar liquids into very cold areas (or on high altitudes)
How to use Frozen Containers Edit
In order to use Frozen Containers, place them into the game world and interact with them (use right-click or "F" as the default key) while pointing at them with your cursor.
Frozen Containers can be fully rotated into all directions, even after being "filled" with items, by pressing and holding R and then pointing the mouse cursor at the block and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button. The chosen rotation angle can be "locked" too by tapping "r" while looking at an already rotated object or block; then all items of the same stack in the selected quickslot will automatically be facing the same direction when being placed.
When Frozen Containers are activated (point your cursor at a Frozen Container, then click the right mouse button by default or press "f" as the default key), a small storage window with 5 slots will open.
After activating a Frozen Container, the inventory window of your player character on the left side will temporarily be replaced with a list of items that can be transferred to the slots of the Frozen Container so that they will then be displayed inside of the Frozen Container.
You can now put one of many kinds of items, blocks, objects and liquids into each of the 5 slots of the Frozen Container from your inventory by dragging & dropping with your left mouse-button or right-clicking on them in your inventory one after another.
Usually only 1 item can be transferred, and it is not recommended to override this game mechanics to put more items into the slots of Frozen Containers if you don't want to risk losing them.
Frozen Containers cannot be picked up as long as anything is stored in their slots. They can be rotated even when filled though. After emptying Frozen Containers that have been placed into the game world, you can pull and take the Frozen Containers without requiring any Power Cell (Mining Cell) to do so.
Of course you won't be able to pick up such objects on game worlds, on player claims or in Adventures where your Permission rank is not sufficient (mainly when you are merely a visitor), which can only be changed by the owner of the game world, claim owner or Adventure creator.
After activating a Frozen Container in the game world, you can use the arrows next to the word "Arrangemen" in order to arrange the items that you have put into the slots according to one of 4 possible sorting orders:
Arrangement 1/4 will display all the items in the Frozen Container in reduced size standing upright, while the item in the first slot is placed in the middle.
Arrangement 2/4 places each item in the Frozen Container close to one side of the block.
Arrangement 3/4 places all the items in the Frozen Container into one corner of the block closely grouped together.
Arrangement 4/4 places the items in the Frozen Container close to one corner of the block but a little farther away from each other.
Items that can be placed into Frozen Containers Edit
- for all that is known, all cubic natural Blocks as well as all crafted cubic Building Blocks can be displayed
- all other types of placeable non-cubic blocks including stairs, slabs, slopes, roofs, inner and outer corner blocks for stairs and slopes, also columns and eights
- all kinds of Furniture like chairs and tables
- however, 2 blocks large furniture items like all Fireplaces and horizontal Beds often don't fit into the shelves of Frozen Containers, but will extrude from them quite a bit
- ladders (upright), fences, wicket gates, iron bars and the like can be placed into the shelves while common rods cannot. Fences and Iron Bars will be displayed as single poles each instead
- doors (will be displayed standing upright while unfortunately often penetrating the shelf above them) and windows (upright as well) and trap doors (that will appear floating rather high up above the shelves in Frozen Containers)
- signs, gravestones, obelisks, arc signs - none of them can be inscribed when on display of course
- all display cases/stands - but only empty ones, and they cannot be filled and their default appearance cannot be altered while on display. Includes Wood Book Shelves, Stone Wall Shelves, Stone Weapon Racks, Hidden Temple Altars, Galactic Grav-Chambers, Holiday Decorative Trees (quite large), Snow Buried Containers, Holiday Mantles, Blocky the Snowman, Cabernatious Cabinets and also other Frozen Containers
- all storage chests/containers, including the decorative Heart-Shaped Boxes, but also animated ones like placeable Diamond Treasure Chests that players get as rewards for completing Quests, and animated Holiday Gifts from Pumpkiru's Candy Campaign 2017. However, neither the chests nor the gift boxes will be animated while on display
- all light sources, including torches, lanterns, also Arctek ones, tall Medieval Lamps, Hidden Temple Torches, Medieval Fireplaces, Campfires, Fire Pits and Haunted Pumpkins. Please note that Lamps and other objects that will normally illuminate the surrounding will not do so when being placed on a Frozen Container (with exceptions), many will appear switched off
- all existing crafting stations (Cooking Stations, Forges, Processors and also the outdated Crafting Table)
- Extractors and Excavators: Excavators are slightly animated, Extractors sparkle. When rotating the Frozen Container, the Excavators will display the outlines of an area to be removed by them, but of course they can't be activated while on display. Extractors on the other hand appear folded down like they have finished extracting ore from a node, and will occasionally execute their typical "done" sound
- Adventure Gates and Teleporters that look different on the Frozen Container than when placed into the game world
- Death Statues, Red Ornaments, Hidden Temple Goblets, as well as Goo Cauldrons of all three colors with large bubbling (animated) goo puddles at their feet
- all 4 types of decorative Snow Globes. The Magic Snow Globes cannot be activated while on display (but bugs are possible that can make them produce thin layers of snow)
- Vines, Bamboo, Ice Vines, Medieval Chains (all of them standing upright on the Frozen Container and on other display containers, unless the containers will be rotated)
- all types of tree Flowers, ground flowers (Wildflowers, Tundra Flowers), Leaves, but also Poinsettias, Holiday Wreaths and Holiday Garlands
- Beeswax, Rimecones and Snowcubes, most types of placeable plants like Tallgrass, Weeds, Reeds, Shrubs, Cattails - and Lilypads too since update R62 on April 19th 2019
- Queen Bees and tree Saplings that both cannot be placed onto every type of block in the game world, only on dedicated ones
- all kinds of Explosives, including Vlad-a-Rangs, Shur-Ice-Ns, Flares and Fireworks. Scare Flares might make a sound when on display
- summoning items like all types of Haunted Idols and Trog Traps. If rotated, they might appear to "activate" with an animation and a colorful beam, but will not actually start events while on display
- Candy Skull Banners, Candy Skull Statues and other objects that can be colored differently depending on the players' selections - their color cannot be chosen when on display though, it will be the default one. Candy Skull Banners will "stand" upright and slowly sway back and forth even when on display
- all types of Weapons, including Store-bought ones
- all Liquids - these will appear as slightly slanted blocks with a flow animation, somehow similar to slopes
- Arcstones, Seashells, Pigsy Droppings, Pumpkiru Candy
- all kinds of Food and Crops, also all 3 types of Mushrooms and all 4 Seeds of Crops (Seeds don't sparkle anymore when on display)
- all placeable Machines like all activation devices (all types of Switches and Levers, Number Pads, Pressure Plates, Sensors etc.), all operating gates (Logic Gates, Inverter Gates etc.), and also Fans (that stand on their edge instead of laying down). Sensors aren't animated, but will display a short cyan-blue beam just like their usual adjustable area mark, but reduced in size
- LEDs will appear as gray to black blocks on a Frozen Container, Industrial LEDs as red panels lying down flat, and LED Tree Blocks with white glowing parts/small lamps
- Checkpoints, Capture Blocks (will open once and then glow), Block Phasers (will move up and down), Snow Blowers, without working like usual of course, since you cannot activate them when they're on display. When rotating the Frozen Container, Snow Blowers will start to spit snowflakes though
- animated objects like Industrial Chimneys, Industrial Vents, Gingerbread Chimneys and the like. Most machines will be deactivated (not animated) if you place them, but will start to emit smoke (or hot air) as soon as you rotate the Frozen Container
- Industrial Bellows will not start to move even if you rotate the Frozen Container, while Industrial Gears will constantly turn after putting them on display
- Holiday Music Boxes will appear closed and silent, they cannot be activated by rotating the Frozen Container
- Arc Picture Frames and Adventure Picture Frames that will show their standard image of a hill with trees
- all Beacons including Healing Beacons. They might be displayed with or without sending out their beam/s on the Frozen Container (this changes regularly with every few monthly updates of the game), and Beacons are also known to make their typical sounds even when on display
- Frozen Containers can display Loot Spawners, Mob Spawners, Seashells, Seeds, Mushroom Spores and Placemats, but the shelves of Frozen Containers might cloak such flat items halfways or even completely.
Again, please note that items that are 2 blocks in height will often stick halfways in or even through the shelf right above these itmes and items that are 2 blocks in width might extrude from Frozen Containers sideways.
Items that cannot be placed into Frozen Containers Edit
Not everything can be transferred into the slots of Frozen Containers:
- none of the existing Perfumes, Potions or Pigments
- no animal drops/parts like Bones, Leather, Chizzard Gizzard, Feral Pigsy Fur or Miru Eyes and the like
- no other non-placeable crafting materials like Twines, Coal, Gunpowder, Melted Wax, Infused Crystals, Corruption Dust, Ores and Rods
- no tools: Taming Collars, Plows, Washers, Wiring Tools
- no armor parts and types
- no Notes, Data Chips, rare Recipes, Pet Hats, Pet Bow Ties, no player character Costumes
- no Rescued Toys and no Snowball Turrets
How to change the settings of Frozen Containers Edit
When activating a Frozen Container, you can change some settings by clicking on the icons over the inventory (and settings) window that will open:
- click on this icon to rename a Frozen Container with another description up to 30 characters long. The new label will replace the word "Frozen Container" that is displayed by default when pointing at the display container with the cursor. Picking it up will reset its name to the default again though
- click on this icon in order to change the permission setting of a Frozen Container so that only players with this specific or an even higher permission rank than this defined permission level can change the settings of this Frozen Container or might even be allowed to take this display container
Renaming Frozen Containers Edit
You can name Frozen Containers like any other storage container by activating them and then clicking on the icon that looks like a square (note) with a "pen" in the top right corner. You can type up to 30 characters into the labelling array (and confirm this with "enter"/"return"), and this name/label will then be displayed instead of "Frozen Container" when pointing the cursor at it.
Setting permissions for Frozen Containers Edit
You can change the Permission settings for each Frozen Container by clicking on the padlock icon shown in the top right corner after activating the Frozen Container. Here you can define who will be permitted access to this Frozen Container (and its contents).
To be precisely, you can set this Frozen Container to a minimum permission level that must be met or outranked by players in order to change the content and/or settings of the Frozen Container and even take the Frozen Container itself.
Available world permission-settings: "just me", "world owner/admins", "world mods", "builders" or "everyone". On player claims the available settings are "just me", "claim admins", "claim interact only", "claim builders" and "everyone".
Since update R40, all storage containers and activatable objects like Frozen Containers are now set to "builders" by default when these objects are placed into a game world, and to "claim builders" when the objects have been placed within a player claim.
This means that players with builder "rights" (aka permission rank) or higher (mod, admin, owner) either on your claim (claim permission ranks override world permission ranks) or game world can access your Frozen Containers and take items from it or even pick up the Frozen Containers themselves.
If you set the permission level of the Frozen Container to "visitor", every player on the game world can access the Frozen Container and can even carry it off. Higher permission levels like "world/claim admins/mods" or "just me" will prevent this.
A special permission rank "claim interacts only", which is solely available on player claims, will allow players with this exact same permission rank (that you can provide to visitors of your claim if you choose to) to take items from a Frozen Container, but not to take the Frozen Container itself.
By hovering your crosshair cursor over the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner after activating the Frozen Container (with right-click or "f" as the default key) you can view a "Transfer History" that lists the (up to) last 5 filling procedures and last 5 removal actions with the according player names and the time of their access to the Frozen Container.
Displays and BlueprintsEdit
When capturing a Blueprint, Frozen Containers as well as all other displaying objects can be captured with all their items "inside".
When players build this Blueprint and place the display container accordingly, all the items that have been put in the display containers by the creator of the Blueprint will be displayed automatically without having to be put in.
However, these displayed items will merely be "ghost images". It will only look like these items are in the container, but they are actually not. When activating such a display container, you can see that the items in the slots look different too (crossed out and slightly greyed out) in order to indicate these ghost images.
You cannot take such "ghost items" out of the displaying object, and if you replace them with actual items to your own liking, the Blueprinted "ghosts" will vanish and won't automatically resurface if you take the actual item/s out of the concerned display slot/s again.
This has been designed by Playful in order to let players share the "look" of special items with other players so that the players building the Blueprint won't have to provide these items themselves, but can use them as decoration.
Bug Warnings Edit
Attention: after placing items into Frozen Containers, a known bug can occur that will not let you move a few of the items from your inventory into any storage container. Either placing these items into display containers and taking them out again or exiting the game, waiting for a while and then re-entering will solve this problem.
You can put whole stacks of items into the slots of Frozen Containers, but only if you drag a stack of items and then drop one item after another into the according slot. However, it is not recommended to do this, because the possibility of transferring more than one item into any slots of these shelves it is very likely caused by a bug. As soon as the bug will be fixed, it is possible that all items except for one might vanish (be deleted).
Another small bug that happens to be exclusive to Frozen Containers is that items inside might become invisible if you look at the display container from specific angles, but will become visible again when you step a little to the side.
Also, if you have the Flashlight switched on, the Frozen Container can be very bright under certain circumstances, as well as some items inside the Frozen Container that can appear very bright from certain angles.
Until update R62 "The Under the Hood Update" on April 19th 2019, Frozen Containers tended to become invisible by itself after all players have left the area or logged out. This bug is supposed to be fixed now.
The Ice Box Bundle in 2017Edit
Whenever a Creativerse player gave Rescued Toys to an Elfi in exchange for winter-themed rare Recipes and items, these Toys were added to a count. The combined amount of all the delivered Rescued Toys on all Creativerse game worlds was displayed on a slider that players could observe on the main screen of the game before entering a game world, as well as on top of the ingame screen when opening the inventory.
Three colorful gift box icons marked specific goals for this community campaign in 2017: the Ice Box Bundle after 5,000,000 Rescued Toys had been handed in (by all players in summary), the Merry Music Bundle after 12,000,000 had been traded in, and the Snowball Turret Bundle after 25,000,000 Rescued Toys had been given to Elfis. This way everyone belonging to the Creativerse player community could do their bit to unlock these special rewards during the Christmas event.
All three goals were accomplished in 2017/2018. Whenever one of these goals was reached, the according community reward was unlocked, until all three bundles could be claimed by all Creativerse players for free (even by those who had not participated in the event itself) until January 10th 2018.
As soon as any of the reward bundles was unlocked (when the red-white striped slider has reached the according gift box icons), it could then be claimed by clicking on the respective present icon on the slider - either on the main game screen or ingame after opening the inventory.
Afterwards, the according bundle could be found in the inventory/bag. During Elfi's Toy Drive 2017, the 3 rewards consisted of 4 event-exclusive rare Recipes in total that could not be traded with other players, but were account-bound and added to the crafting menu as soon as the bundles were claimed.
The Ice Box Bundle provided players with the recipe for Frozen Containers, the Merry Music Bundle with the recipe for Holiday Music Boxes, and the Ice Box Bundle with the recipe for Frozen Containers and also for New Year's Fireworks. The 3 bundles also contained a few examples of these crafted items, 600 Rescued Toys in total, plus 30 animated Holiday Giftboxes. As said, these three bundles were only available until January 10th 2018.
After claiming the bundles, item bundles were added to the inventory/bag, similar to the login chests. They could be claimed on any game world by clicking on the gift box icons in the inventory. This way they turned into one-way storage containers that looked like stacks of wooden crates. These container could be placed on the ground and activated with right-click or "f" (as the default key) like any other storage container in order to empty them.
Different from such storage containers, the animated Holiday Giftboxes would automatically open when being placed into any game world after displaying a short animation. They contained a random assortment of Christmas-themed items similar to the content of randomly spawning Holiday Gifts that usually only appear during the annual Christmas-event.