The Copper Wall is a copper red building-block with parallel bands on four sides and a peach-colored brown stucco surface with a copper frame on two sides.
The block can be rotated by pressing and holding R and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button.
It can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "q") after the according crafting recipe has been unlocked by
- smelting Iron Bars by putting Iron Ore into a Forge
- crafting Obsidian Brick Walls
- crafting Stucco Walls
To craft 8 (blocks of) Copper Walls at a time, you'll need (as of R44 in June 2017):
- 4 (blocks of) caramel Canyonstone mined from Canyon biomes, which will require at least a Stone Mining Cell or better to be equipped
- 1x Melted Wax made of Beeswax in a Forge or looted from Wood Treasure Chests or Stone Treasure Chests
- 2 Obsidian Rods made of Obsidian (bars) in a Processor
- 2 Iron Bars made from Iron Ore in a Forge