The Copper Roof is a slanted building-block with a copper-colored topside and peach-colored pumice-textured underside.
This slanted block can be placed to create corners of walls or for other purposes too when being rotated by pressing and holding R (as the default key) while moving the mouse.
It can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "q"), but only after the crafting-recipe has been unlocked by
- smelting Iron Bars by putting Iron Ore into a Forge together with some Fuel. Iron Ore can be extracted from Nodes found on the Stalactite layer underground or found in Iron Treasure Chests or Diamond Treasure Chests
- crafting Obsidian Roofs (unlocked after crafting Stone Roofs)
- crafting Stucco Walls (unlocked after mining Canyonstone, which will need at least a Stone Mining Cell equipped)
To craft 8 (blocks of) Copper Roofs at a time, you'll need
- 2 Iron Slabs made of Iron Bars in a Processor
- 2 Obsidian Rods made of Obsidian bars in a Processor
- 1x Melted Wax made of Beeswax in a Forge or looted from Wood Treasure Chests or Stone Treasure Chests
- 4 (blocks of) Canyonstone mined/pulled from the blocks forming the landscape of Canyons-biomes (not Dark Canyonstone nor Ruddy Canyonstone), which will require at least a Stone Mining Cell for mining