Basic Information[edit | edit source]
Bungalow Windows are flat building elements that look like windows consisting of a light colored wooden frame held together by green ropes with a murky transparent glass panel inside.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
Bungalow Windows can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (opened by typing "Q" as the default key), after the according crafting recipe has been unlocked.
Unlocking the crafting recipe[edit | edit source]
The crafting recipe for Bungalow Windows is unlocked by:
- crafting (or taking) a Bungalow Door, made from Wood Slabs, Beeswax, Wildwood and Vines
- crafting (or taking) Bungalow Fur Walls, made from Wildwood, Vines, Wood Rods and Feral Pigsy Fur
- crafting (or taking) Bungalow Accent Walls, made from Wildwood, Vines, Wood Rods and Feral Pigsy Fur
Crafting Bungalow Windows[edit | edit source]
To craft 4 Bungalow Windows at a time, you'll need:
- 4 Wood Slabs made of most kinds of Wood or Logs in a Processor
- 1 (block of) Beeswax, found on many tree tops, in Wood Treasure Chests or grown from Queen Bees
- 4 (blocks of) Wildwood, obtainable from Wildwood Trees from a Jungle biome wich does not require any Power Cell to be equipped
- 1x Vines, obtainable from Cragwood Trees in Forests and many other Biomes, or from Wildwood Trees in the Jungle, or from most kinds of Leafies either by killing them or harvesting from them when they are Pets
How to use Bungalow Windows[edit | edit source]
Bungalow Windows can be placed into the game-world for building purposes, for example into a wall or ceiling.
Since update R44 in June 2017 windows can be fully rotated by pressing and holding R and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button. The chosen rotation angle can then be "locked" too by simply typing "r" while pointing the cursor at the rotated example, so that all items of the same stack will then face the same direction when being placed.
Just like all other windows they will auto-connect to adjacent windows placed right beside them with the same rotation, but not around corners and not with different types of windows.
Different from doors, windows cannot be wired, opened nor locked.
Since update R32 you won't need to equip any Power Cells to pick up any kind of crafted objects or blocks that have been placed into the world. Of course you won't be able to take these on claims of other players (or in worlds) where your permission level is set low.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Although Bungalow Windows are made from Wood, they are fireproof and can even be placed into liquid Lava without being set on fire.