The Bungalow Support is a wooden building-block in the style of jungle huts, adorned with parallel ropes and green knots on four sides, and reddish wooden floorboards with a beige frame ornated with pale wooden board-edged on two sides.
The block can be rotated by pressing and holding R and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button.
It can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "Q") or at Crafting Tables (that still exist in worlds created before R22 on September 16th 2015) after the recipe has been unlocked by
- collecting Wildwood from Wildwood trees in Jungle biomes
- crafting Bungalow Walls
- crafting Bungalow Accent Walls
To craft 8 (blocks of) Bungalow Supports at a time, you'll need (as of R44 in June 2017):
- 4 (blocks of) Wildwood, taken from Wildwood trees in Jungle biomes
- 1x Vines, taken from Cragwood-trees, Wildwood-trees in the Jungle or from the Loot Bags or as a pet-harvest from several kinds of Leafies
- 8 Wood Rods made of any kind of Wood or Logs in a Processor
- 1x Melted Wax made of Beeswax in a Forge or looted from Wood Treasure Chests or Stone Treasure Chests
Even though it is a wooden building block, the Bungalow Support currently (R44 in June 2017) is fireproof. Even when throwing Fire Bombs at Bungalow Support - blocks, they still will not go up in flames.