Bungalow Stairs are building blocks cut into an L-shape with a pinkish wooden surface, decorated with beige bars and green knots at the sides.
Usually placed as Stairs they will smooth the player-character's movement up and down gradients so no jumping is necessary. They can be placed as projections of walls or for other purposes too when being rotated by pressing and holding R (as the default key) while moving the mouse.
Stairs can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "q"), but only after the according crafting-recipe has been unlocked by
- collecting Wildwood from Jungle-trees (no Power Cells are required)
- crafting or picking up blocks of Bungalow Wall
- crafting or picking up blocks of Bungalow Accent Wall that will require Feral Pigsy Fur
Crafting/taking Bungalow Stairs is one of the unlocking requirements for the recipe of Bungalow Doors.
To craft 8 (blocks of) Bungalow Stairs at a time, you'll need
- 1x Melted Wax made of Beeswax in a Forge or looted from Wood Treasure Chests or Stone Treasure Chests
- 2 Wood Slabs made of any kind of Wood or Logs in a Processor
- 4 (blocks of) Wildwood, taken from Wildwood-trees from a Jungle-biome
- 1x Vines, taken from Cragwood-trees, Wildwood-trees in the Jungle or from the Loot Bags from several kinds of Leafies, respectively as their pet-harvest
Event though these Stairs are made of wood, they are currently (June 2017) fireproof. Even when throwing Fire Bombs at Bungalow Stairs, they still will not go up in flames.