The Bungalow Fur Wall is a wooden building-block in the style of jungle huts, adorned with one feral pigsy fur each on four sides, and reddish wooden floorboards with a beige frame on two sides.
The block can be rotated by pressing and holding R and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button.
It can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "Q") or at Crafting Tables (that still exist in worlds created before R22 on September 16th 2015), but only after the crafting-recipe has been unlocked by
- crafting Bungalow Accent Walls
- crafting Bungalow Supports
- collecting Feral Pigsy Fur from Feral Pigsies in Jungle or Swamp biomes
To craft 8 (blocks of) Bungalow Fur Walls at a time, you'll need (as of R44 in June 2017):
- 4 (blocks of) Wildwood, taken from Wildwood-trees in Jungle-biomes
- 1x Vines, taken from Cragwood trees, Wildwood trees in the Jungle or from the Loot Bags or as a pet-harvest from several kinds of Leafies
- 2 Wood Rods made of any kind of Wood or Logs in a Processor
- 2 Feral Pigsy Furs, as a loot or pet-harvest from Feral Pigsies in the Jungle
Even though it is a wooden building block, the Bungalow Fur Wall seems to be non-inflammable. Even if you throw Fire Bombs at this block, it will not catch fire (R44 in June 2017).