The Bungalow Accent Wall is a wooden building-block in the style of jungle huts, adorned with x-shaped ropes and a rope-frame on four sides, and reddish wooden floorboards with a beige frame on two sides.
The block can be rotated by pressing and holding R and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button.
It can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "Q") or at Crafting Tables (that still exist in worlds created before R22 on September 16th 2015) after the crafting-recipe has been unlocked by
- collecting Wildwood from Wildwood trees in Jungle biomes
- collecting Feral Pigsy Fur from Feral Pigsies in Jungle or Swamp biomes
- crafting Bungalow Walls
To craft 8 (blocks of) Bungalow Accent Walls at a time, you'll need (as of R44 in June 2017):
- 4 (blocks of) Wildwood, taken from trees in Jungle-biomes
- 1x Vines, taken from Cragwood trees, Wildwood trees in the Jungle or from the Loot Bags or as a pet-harvest from Leafies
- 2 Wood Rods made of any kind of Wood or Logs in a Processor
- 1 Feral Pigsy Fur, as a loot or pet-harvest from Feral Pigsies in the Jungle
Even though it is a wooden building block, the Bungalow Accent Wall currently (R44 in June 2017) is fireproof. Even when throwing Fire Bombs at Bungalow Accent Walls, they still will not go up in flames.