The Blue Adobe Wall is a smooth muted greyish blue building-block that looks the same on all 6 sides. You can craft it in your Crafting Menu (default key "q") after finding and learning the according rare crafting Recipe Book.
The block can be rotated by pressing and holding R and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button.
The rare crafting Recipe for this block can be discovered in Treasure Chests that randomly spawn in darkness, especially in Iron Treasure Chests that spawn on blocks of the Lava layer underground, or in Diamond Treasure Chests spawning on blocks of the Corruption layer underground.
In order to permanently add the recipe to your crafting menu (and so it can be carried over to all other Creativerse game worlds like all rare and store-bought Recipes), this recipe has to be learnt at first by right-clicking on it in your inventory/bag or dragging it with the left mouse-button over your player character model on the right side of the inventory.
To craft 8 blocks of Blue Adobe Walls at a time, you will need:
- 2 Adobe Bricks made from Mud in a Forge
- either 4 Ruddy Canyonstones or 4 Canyonstones or 4 Dark Canyonstones
- 1 Melted Wax made of Beeswax in a Forge or looted from Wood Treasure Chests or Stone Treasure Chests
- 2 Stone Rods made of Stone, Limestone or Bedrock in a Processor
- 1 Blue Pigment made of Blue Flowers from Elderwood-trees in a Processor or found in Obsidian Treasure Chests
Blocks of Blue Adobe Wall can be put into a Processor to be cut into either 2 Blue Adobe Slabs or 2 Blue Adobe Slopes each. No crafting recipe is required for this. Blue Adobe Slabs can then be made into Blue Adobe Stairs. Blue Adobe Slopes can be further cut into inner and outer roof corners in a Processor.